My Working Ethics
With the guidance of Tarot, I will work closely with you to find clarity in those areas of your life where you feel overwhelmed, confused and stuck. Together, we will investigate inspired actionable steps available to you, so that can get yourself moving forward on a path that will lead you to live out the highest vision of yourself.
To protect my client and myself, as well as the Tarot community, I abide by this Code of Ethics.
- I will provide my clients with a safe and nurturing Tarot consulting and training experience, which will allow them to be themselves without fear of judgement, criticism or failure.
- I will treat all clients and potential clients as free and equal individuals, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will always keep my clients’ interest above those of my own and ensure to deliver the guidance received from the Tarot with compassion, sensitivity and without judgement.
- I will always maintain, guard and guarantee my clients’ confidentiality, including their names and all information shared or discussed during the Tarot consultation sessions, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will always strive to better my Tarot interpretation skills, so that I may serve my clients to the best of my ability.
- I will always recommend my clients consult a licensed professional for advice on a legal, financial, medical or psychological nature as these matters is beyond my competence to accurately assess.
- I will not perform a Tarot consultation to minor (people who have not yet had their 18th birthday) or answer questions specifically about a third party.
- I will always strive to remind and encourage my clients that they are ultimately the only ones responsible for what happens in their life, and that they should act according to their own intuition.
- I reserve the right to refuse to read for any clients, if I feel that it is for their best and highest good right now, and will refund any money paid.
Uma Tarot Mission Statement
I am dedicated to inspiring people to accept and love who they truly are, to embrace their inner knowing gifts and to create a life filled with peach, love and joy!
My mission for Uma Tarot goes beyond just providing information and resources about Tarot card meanings, I’m here to help you remove any limiting beliefs about yourself, to discover your hidden spiritual gifts and to build trust with your intuition.
If you would like to connect with me, please join me on one of the following social media platforms: Facebook; Google+; Twitter or Instagram. If you like what you read here, I hope you will consider joining Uma Tarot Learning Community.